How To Buy Lift-Truck Video Systems
Holland Vision Systems (HVS) offers their forklift camera systems through dealers of forklifts and forklift accessories or direct to end users.
If you are a forklift dealer, please either call us for more information or fill out the online form and we will contact you.
If you are an end user, please contact your local forklift distributor. HVS can work with any dealer that you currently work with and they may contact us if they have questions.
We will sell direct to end users but we recommend the installation is performed by qualified personnel.
We do not discount from suggested retail pricing. HVS recommends working with dealers when possible. The dealers are experienced and knowledgeable of your forklift’s wiring and electrical system, as well as other areas of the installation such as adding pulleys or mast cable. Please contact us for more information.
Available Video Systems
System 3 LCD This system features a 6.8" full-color LCD monitor which provides a sharp, natural image. It is housed in a metal case for durability. Users appreciate the monitor's thin, unobtrusive size and highly-adjustable ball-and-socket mount It is paired with a rugged, metal-cased camera and is often used with our transmitter/receiver set to create a wireless forklift camera system that facilitates retrofit installations. view more System 3 details.
Freezer Rated Our System 3-RF-F is designed to make material handling in narrow cold-storage warehouse aisles safer and more efficient. It shares a high-performance 6.8" color LCD monitor with our popular System 3 and adds the protection needed to operate all day in freezing temperatures. Also available in a wireless model. view more Freezer Rated System details
System WP Our new outdoor forklift camera system includes a weatherproof LCD monitor. Designed to be at home in bright sunlight, rain and salt air. Perfect for use as a boat lift camera system in dry-storage operations so operators can avoid damaging boats. view more Weather Proof System details
RF2008MOB Wireless Transmitter The RF2008MOB wireless video transmission system allows the camera to be positioned where it has the best view while avoiding the cost, installation effort, and maintenance required for additional cables run through the mast. view more Wireless Transmitter details
Why Choose HVS for your Video System
- Our systems are specifically designed for lift-truck applications
- Our innovative wireless systems eliminate the need to run new cables through the mast, facilitating retrofit installations
- We design our systems and manufacture many components in-house
- We can custom-tailor our systems as needed
- We pride ourselves on our responsiveness to customers
Fork Lift Camera System Available Options
- Cameras with LED illumination
- Cameras with extremely wide-angle lenses
- Mast-mounted cameras
- Carriage-mounted cameras
- Multiple cameras
- Tiny cameras
- Forward-looking and backup cameras
- Black-and-white or color monitors
- Weatherproof outdoor LCD monitors
- Custom monitor and camera mounts
- Multiple monitors
- Split-screen image from multiple cameras
- Automatic timed-switching between camera images
- Mast cabling options or wireless video transmission
- A standalone battery-system for trucks without power available on the carriage or mast
- Systems that automatically switch the screen image to the backup camera when the vehicle is shifted into reverse gear
- Custom cable lengths
Clients Using HVS Lift-Truck Video Systems
- Ball Metals, Colorado
- Campbell's Soup, Ohio
- Coors Beer, Colorado
- Elan Pharmaceuticals, Colorado
- General Motors, Michigan
- MasterLock, Wisconsin
- Pratt & Whitney Aircraft Engines, Florida
- Transmatic Metal Forming, Michigan